I see Japan and I ask if GOD is really there and if HE is what's he doing on the sidelines as a quiet spectator while the carnage unfolds before HIS eyes?? I see Libya and I wonder how they ended up being the forsaken.Have we stooped so low that we have been abandoned to our terrible and inescapable fate??I see Delhi in the news for all the wrong reasons and I cant find anything that's shining in our country..By GARR!!leave the women alone!!
The other day someone told me.."We are wasting our national resources..and you know who are responsible??Us!!we are alienating our women,our greatest national treasure!!" Dear GOD where were you then??
The questions ravage my mind and push me to the brink of insanity and disbelief,a step closer into the welcoming arms of the 'Shaitan'.I am almost ready to give up when a gentle voice whispers in my ears. "Open your eyes.Look around you.For every Libya there is an Egypt.For every Japan there will be a United Nations. For every life lost and every wrong perpetuated,someone will learn to love,a lot of new lives will be created.A parent never disowns the child.HE is always there, looking after you.Have faith in the Shephard.Rise up and breathe in the joy of life."
Therefore no matter the damage caused and the terrible destruction yet to come(if any),I still say...
"Let LIGHT be with you....have faith and YOU shall not walk alone.."
The other day someone told me.."We are wasting our national resources..and you know who are responsible??Us!!we are alienating our women,our greatest national treasure!!" Dear GOD where were you then??
The questions ravage my mind and push me to the brink of insanity and disbelief,a step closer into the welcoming arms of the 'Shaitan'.I am almost ready to give up when a gentle voice whispers in my ears. "Open your eyes.Look around you.For every Libya there is an Egypt.For every Japan there will be a United Nations. For every life lost and every wrong perpetuated,someone will learn to love,a lot of new lives will be created.A parent never disowns the child.HE is always there, looking after you.Have faith in the Shephard.Rise up and breathe in the joy of life."
Therefore no matter the damage caused and the terrible destruction yet to come(if any),I still say...
"Let LIGHT be with you....have faith and YOU shall not walk alone.."
No comments:
Post a Comment