He looked up at her. The uncanny resemblance to the person he liked to watch most on TV was disturbing.Each and every time.Ofcourse he couldn't say it out loud but he wanted to change that face forever.He wanted to forget it like it had been a bad dream. Only he was powerless to do so.He wasn't GOD and he hated himself for his handicap. He hated her too.Sometimes it was confusing who he hated more.He wanted to shout out "You are beautiful, too beautiful for your own good and it makes me feel inferior!!Damn you!!Why the hell can't you be a normal person,someone I can look up to as my equal.Its not fair!"
No wonder he wanted to run away.He couldn't and will never be able to measure up to her. It was all like college he thought.The cruel professor who revelled in the fact that his students would never be able to pass his paper.A sad cosmic joke. She was world famous.He was barely known even to the local girls. He did not want to be her however. He wanted to be better than HER.He wanted to show her He was the BOSS.He wanted the world to know HER by his name, not the other way round.And he had failed miserably.Now standing before her, looking into her sad yet accusing eyes he felt like a weakling,a small good-for-nothing insect.Hell!he always felt so whenever he faced her.
The woman sat silent,her vacant gaze drifting from the ceiling to the man in front of her and then again back to the Heavens.
"Despite what you do and how you make me cry everytime,I will always wait for you.I will always love you.No matter wherever you are, if you are in need of help,say the magic word and I'll be there, waiting, with open arms to embrace you.You may want to run away from me but I'll always be there round the corner,looking out for you,to give you a hand when you slip up. You think I am better than you.The truth is You do not think highly of yourself. You set yourself low goals and hence find no inspiration in doing so. You think you are a failure.I tell you,You are a LIGHT THAT NEVER SHONE BRIGHT ENOUGH.But no matter what you are,I will always be proud of you. That's because no one not even GOD can take away from you and me, the fact that YOU are my SON and I your MOTHER".
No wonder he wanted to run away.He couldn't and will never be able to measure up to her. It was all like college he thought.The cruel professor who revelled in the fact that his students would never be able to pass his paper.A sad cosmic joke. She was world famous.He was barely known even to the local girls. He did not want to be her however. He wanted to be better than HER.He wanted to show her He was the BOSS.He wanted the world to know HER by his name, not the other way round.And he had failed miserably.Now standing before her, looking into her sad yet accusing eyes he felt like a weakling,a small good-for-nothing insect.Hell!he always felt so whenever he faced her.
The woman sat silent,her vacant gaze drifting from the ceiling to the man in front of her and then again back to the Heavens.
"Despite what you do and how you make me cry everytime,I will always wait for you.I will always love you.No matter wherever you are, if you are in need of help,say the magic word and I'll be there, waiting, with open arms to embrace you.You may want to run away from me but I'll always be there round the corner,looking out for you,to give you a hand when you slip up. You think I am better than you.The truth is You do not think highly of yourself. You set yourself low goals and hence find no inspiration in doing so. You think you are a failure.I tell you,You are a LIGHT THAT NEVER SHONE BRIGHT ENOUGH.But no matter what you are,I will always be proud of you. That's because no one not even GOD can take away from you and me, the fact that YOU are my SON and I your MOTHER".
No comments:
Post a Comment