Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Rubbish!!

There is a golden rule that is followed on the streets of bengal.if two vehicles are the bigger one among the two is always to be blamed.The Goliath,you see , is always the rogue. WHO CAN DARE blame the poor David? What doesn't meet the eye or is buried in the volley of outbursts aimed at the unfortunate driver is the fact that more often than not that it is the samller vehicles who are the real culprits.at the helm of these smaller vehicles(read two-wheelesrs) are the y-Gen Romoes with their pillion riding Juliets hugging them so tightly in a show of wanton affection that they look like flood victims clinging onto a piece of log for dear life.They are further emboldened by the fact that the above rule had been enfoeced for centuries before them.With such a pedigree they surely can feel safe and carefree.Further they need to assert their machismo lest they be branded pussies.It was just the other day that i.having just learnt to drive my car,decided to take it for a spin on the main street.Unfortunately the street leads to a park ,so it advertantly plays host to love-struck couples looking for a quick getaway.Aware of this peril,I drove cautiously sometimes overtly so but nonetheless very carefully.The speedometer had just climbed to sixtywhen out of the blue,without a fair warning,emerged a lovelorn two-wheeler from around a blind bend.I had to brake hard and in the process bumped my head against the car.Well the choicest of expletives did escape my mouth.Even the biker had stopped,apparently dumstruck at his own stupidity. I got out and gave them quite a mouthful.Both of them remained silent,managed a small apology under their breath and drove off before further embarassment.I was then that I realised how wonderful it felt to blast someone for their misdemeanors.......Blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment